CIRCULAR ECONOMY GUIDEBOOK
Chairs & Rapporteurs will work on answers that have occurred from discussions during ECOCITY FORUM 2018 sessions.
1. How is the specific subject relevant to circular economy (aspects, parameters, interrelations)
2. What is the experience gained up to now on the specific topic (legislation, policies, initiatives, R&D)
3. Are there any best practices, which can be highlighted? (where and if relevant, brief evaluation of cost-effectiveness, reproducibility, EU added value). Emphasize conclusions from the specific Session.
4. Existing gaps in knowledge, next steps, actions and proposals. What more needs to be done. Barriers and opportunities. Emphasize conclusions from the specific Session.
5. How can further progress in the specific topic contribute towards the achievement of circular economy quantitative and/or qualitative goals and targets. Emphasize conclusions from the specific Session.
ECOCITY CIRCULAR ECONOMY GUIDEBOOK
Is a manual with performance management and measurement indicators for Healthy Smart Cities. This will be the innovated handout of “ECOCITY FORUM 2018” Conference.
The CIRCULAR ECONOMY GUIDEBOOK will constitute a comprehensive tool for the Design and Implementation of Circular Economy Practices and Policies. The Guidebook shall be developed on the basis of the experience already gained through international practice, but also upon the outcomes, presentations and discussions to be conducted during the Conference.
The Guidebook aspires to become a handy tool for all Local Communities throughout the world, helping them to gain insight on the circular economy model, to further enhance stakeholder understanding and commitment and to gradually develop and implement an integrated policy at local level. This, in turn, will allow the introduction of Circular Economy in a sustainable manner, creating benefits for local societies in the fields of environmental protection, resource efficiency, creation of new professions and job opportunities, as well as protection of human health.
CIRCULAR ECONOMY AGENDA
The range of the issues under consideration and the diversity of the Conference's interactive process aim at creating a common ground towards accepting the Priorities in the Implementation of Circular Economy. The Agenda will then be delivered to European and international organizations for use in future international conferences.
Name of Rapporteur: